Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

650 Rincon, great ride, low power??

Old 08-03-2006, 02:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 650 Rincon, great ride, low power??

Anthony, I got a 2 wheel drive yamaha that would blow the rincon off the path. I keep the yamaha for guest and when I want to do donuts in the mud. My wife's 450 foreman is good for donuts too, it's a 2 / 4 wheel drive version. Don't know if I'm ready to muddy up the 700 yet, it's all shiny and clean, besides we ain't had no mud around here in a while.
Old 08-03-2006, 03:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yamaha 660 Grizzly, baby. LOL

Old 08-03-2006, 07:58 PM
Typical Buck

That polaris will be a tough mudder. The grizzley in that pic is also an awesome ride with lots of power. my freinds cousin has a camo grizz. Thing will go anywhere. My 500 vinson will flip before it'll spin. I know this because i had it in a really muddy creek and coming out of the creek into a high bank it grips such traction that it rolled over on top of me in the 3ft of water and I came very close to drowning! I atill don't know how I got out from under it. It was in 3ft of water on its top for 30minutes while i went to get the tractor to flip it back over. Fired it right up and took it on to the house.sprayed it off and its never had a problem. bent my key in the ignition though[]
Old 08-04-2006, 06:35 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: rockytop I fixed my power problem, I traded it for a Polaris 700.
Rocky, do you know the name of the service manager at the Polaris dealership? I believe you will.

But seriously good luck with it and to all - ride safe.
Old 08-04-2006, 07:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Uncle Matt, LOL, yep I probably will get to know the man. The rumor is Polaris and yamaha have improved their machines over the last couple of years, we'll see. I don't ride mine hard, if it doesn't last with me, I'll never have another one.
Old 08-04-2006, 10:23 AM
Typical Buck

If you don't get along with the polaris, try out a King Quad. I only have the 500 vinson, but its powerful and I'm very hard on that bike. The KQ is the vinsons daddy. I've rode one and they ride like a limo. Power is really there too. I never really had checked out suzuki atv's till I rode that KQ. I must say that I love the vinson just as much and it's really easy to maneuver around. It'll do anything I've ever put it up against. Definetly badder than the ole rincon. I'd say the polaris will do you right though, they're real horses. Good luck with it. You have a picture?