Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Equalizer Treestand

Old 01-30-2006, 12:59 PM
Fork Horn

Default Equalizer Treestand

Anybody ever see or try one of these? You can see it here at http://www.equalizertreestands.com.
Old 01-31-2006, 05:48 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Equalizer Treestand

it is a good stand. I do like the adjustment abilities of it. I did like my buddies centershot better though. the seat on the buckshot/equalizers does leave a bit to be desired though. I am going to see if a summit seat will fit it. I am considering going to geta third climber, this time a summit. too many good things said about them.
Old 01-31-2006, 06:05 PM
Typical Buck

I requested the DVD over the weekend.
NavyDeerHunter has already bought one, he gives it a thumbs up with the exception of the seat.
I am going to meet up with him to take alook at the standonce he gets back from the west coast.
I am surprised no one else has focused on the ability to level the stand once up in the tree.
I have tried everything including starting the stand upwards, I even took a piece of 2X4 up the tree to put in between the chain and tree to take up slack (it didnt last long the stand was unstable)

Old 01-31-2006, 06:34 PM

I got one this yr. and it's a first class tree stand. I like it for bow hunting because you sit on top..it's a little heavier than my summits.
Old 01-31-2006, 08:29 PM
Fork Horn

I just recieved the CD today and of course I watched it as soon as I could. I must say that it appears to be very well thought out. Based upon the CD I must say I'm impressed. Hopefully I'll get to see one in person sometime.
Old 02-01-2006, 06:18 PM
Typical Buck

JJ how far are you from Wilmington NC?
According to their website, that is where they are from.
It is a PO box, but a phone call could confirm if they can show you one.

Old 02-06-2006, 05:03 AM
Host of Hosts

I got the cd a month ago and I WILL be purchasing one in the near future. I think it will be a huge success.
Old 02-06-2006, 11:28 AM
Typical Buck

I have one and have used it about 4 times. I really like the way it packs, carries, sets up and most of all the leveling system. They could improve the seating, but that's no big deal...and actually an advantage as it keeps me more alert and is MUCH easier to get off of/out of than the sling type seat that my API has. Overall I'm very impressedand highly recommend it.
Craig
Old 02-11-2006, 12:40 PM
Fork Horn

I was at the Harrisberg sport show yesterday & they had a stand there. They were selling the stand for $270 with a bow holder.
Old 02-12-2006, 06:23 PM
Typical Buck

I ordered mine this weekend, after ordering the DVD and then meeting up with NavyDeerHunter and taking a look at his equalizer treestand.

Quick Reply: Equalizer Treestand

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.