Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

whats the scoop on natural gear camo

Old 12-15-2005, 10:30 AM
Typical Buck

Default whats the scoop on natural gear camo

I'm looking into getting some natural gear coveralls or shirt and paints. i like the type with the green highlights in it. think it's called SC2? anyways what is the scoop on this stuff. it is a light camo compared to mossy oak and advantage, but does that really matter? let me know your guys opinions on this brand. oh ya is the dry stalker type quiet like fleece or is it like rubbing GORE TEX together? thanks for the replies you guys and hope you had a successful season this year
Old 12-16-2005, 04:52 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: whats the scoop on natural gear camo

I have a light parka in the original pattern , and it does seem to work well . It's the only thing I have in that attern , so I can't comment on your other question . I plan to buy more though , once I get bored on stand I like to still hunt , and this pattern would serve that need well . I normally wear Realtree Hardwoods because of the terrain that I hunt .
Old 12-16-2005, 03:11 PM

I have quite a bit of Natural Gear camo in the original pattern. Works great out here in the west - particularly in the eastern plains. The realtree and mossy oak stuff is too dark.
Old 12-17-2005, 08:12 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Roskoe

I have quite a bit of Natural Gear camo in the original pattern. Works great out here in the west - particularly in the eastern plains. The realtree and mossy oak stuff is too dark.
Second that.