Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Bushnell digital camera?

Old 09-17-2005, 08:47 PM

Default Bushnell digital camera?

I am in the market for a digital camera and want something I can use everyday and take out in the feild and be able to rely on it working. I don't know much about cameras and I was wondering if this one was any good.
Thanks for any advice.

Bushnell Outdoor Digital Cameraâ„¢
The beauty of the outdoors is what we go out there for, but the outdoor lifestyle can be hard on cameras and electronic equipment. Not so with the Bushnell Outdoor Camera, specially engineered to withstand the elements and bring your memories home. This 3.2 megapixel camera is water-resistant with a durable shock-resistant body. It has a 4X digital zoom and oversized buttons. Inside are 16MB of internal storage, expandable with an SD Memory Card (purchased separately). There's a 1.5" LCD screen with an optical viewfinder. You can stamp the date and time on the image. The camera is Plug-n-Play with Windows 2000/XP and includes a CD ROM with drivers for Windows 98/98SE and Roxio Photosuite 5 imaging software. Runs on two AA alkaline batteries (not included). And with the available compact SD Cards, you can ensure that you have enough memory to capture all the images you want to take home.