Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

35mm Stealth Cam Review

Old 07-07-2005, 09:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default 35mm Stealth Cam Review

Hello,
I am new to the trail cams, but thought I would let you all in on what I have found out about these low price ($49.94 at walmart) trail cams. The work very well and are very easy to use. I am not a seller for them and am not being paid to say this, just telling you all what I have found. The best feature about it is that when motion is detected the picture is taken where that motion was detected. So is something is walking on the left side of the cam, the picture would be taken of that and not of what ever is on the right. I had some pics develeoped and found that it did this and thought that was very handy. Instead of sensing motion and taking a picture straight out, it actually takes the picture where the motion is at. Not sure if they all do that, but just thought that was very handy for a low priced trial cam.
Old 07-07-2005, 02:11 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: 35mm Stealth Cam Review

Thanks for posting your comments. Which Stealth cam do you have? Judging by the price I would guess probably the MC2-G. If so then I would agree that it offers some very good pictures for such an inexpensive camera. Now I have to just wait and see if it will stand up to Tropical Depression Cindy.
Old 07-18-2005, 08:06 AM

I have had my stealth cam for about a year and it has been
great to me. Clear pictures, long battery life (even in winter), and durability. It is a great camera at a great price.
Old 07-19-2005, 06:13 AM

I love mine too. It gets the job done!
Old 07-21-2005, 09:48 AM
Typical Buck

I have one also. Hard to beat for the price.

SF
Old 07-22-2005, 09:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well they do for now. I have a hard time getting even the film to wind up and start. Every Frickin time. It does the job but I can't wait to get a digital.
Old 07-23-2005, 12:12 PM

I bought a StealthCam a year ago, and the first roll was exciting! On the second roll the film didn't advance and I wasted it. Tried it again, same thing. Exchanged it. More problems. Got a third one. Blew threw three cameras, six rolls of film and three sets of batteries before saying enough. The guy at Walmart told me that "most of these were returned this year". Not sure what was up but now I am saving my Cabela's point for a quality digital one.
Old 07-24-2005, 01:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

i will have to give another thumbs up for the cheapo stealth cam. sounds like they may have had a bad run of them though- but mine are going strong after a couple years. i just got some pictures this weekend . i will post.
Old 07-29-2005, 07:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...e/scan0012.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...e/scan0009.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...e/scan0013.jpg i used old 200 speed film from last years vacation and the quality is a little off but 400 speed looks great at night.
Old 08-18-2005, 07:26 PM
Fork Horn

These are all photos taken by the STEALTH 35mm cheapo model last fall/winter.

(EXCEPT for the folder titled LEAF RIVER)

http://community.webshots.com/user/dampland

Quick Reply: 35mm Stealth Cam Review

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.