Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

x-scent vs. contain clothing

Old 05-23-2005, 12:14 PM
Spike

Default x-scent vs. contain clothing

Has anyone used x-scent clothing or contain clothing? I am going to buy a set of one or the other, but can't find anyone who has used either. Need some help choosing one. I'm leaning toward x-scent right now. Thanks
Old 05-25-2005, 05:39 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: x-scent vs. contain clothing

I have never tried the Contain clothing but the X-Scent stuff worked very well for me.
Old 05-26-2005, 11:07 AM

I have abs scent. I took it with me on a backpack hunt 2 years ago. After a couple days of no shower and sweating quite a bit ( it was warm out for the time of year ) I of course started to stink. When I put the abs scent on, I could not smell myself, so it seems to work.
Old 05-27-2005, 04:37 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: bullcan

I have abs scent. I took it with me on a backpack hunt 2 years ago. After a couple days of no shower and sweating quite a bit ( it was warm out for the time of year ) I of course started to stink. When I put the abs scent on, I could not smell myself, so it seems to work.
I have Ab-Scent outerwear too , and it does seem to work for me as well . My wife says I look like a camo bratwurst while wearing it , but I spook less game .