Community
Hunting Dogs Still looking for that perfect hunting companion? Well look no further, you've come to the right place.

NALC Catahoula Pups - Working/Show Stock - Champion Pedigree

Old 07-17-2011, 06:05 PM
Spike

Default NALC Catahoula Pups - Working/Show Stock - Champion Pedigree

Monaghan’s Black Jack x Lee’s Remington litter born April 23, 2011. NALC registered. Champion bloodlines - linebred Lee/Aden/Wolf River. The pedigree on this breeding is hard to beat. Jack is out of CHDA CH/NALC B-Bay/Comb CH Casey’s Tuff Enough and NALC 3-Way CH Sandhill’s Miss Mona. Jack is a littermate to NALC GRCH of B-Bay CHs Monaghan’s Parlay and NALC Best in Show Female Monaghan’s Lotto. Remington is a daughter of NALC GRCHofSHCHs Lee’s El Nino and Lee’s Farrah (a daughter of 4-Way CH GoGo’s Wolf River Buck and GRCHofSHCHs Lee’s Penny). The pedigree on these pups is as close to El Nino/Wolf River Buck/Penny as you can find. Both Jack and Remington are aggressive bay/tree dogs, yet have extremely gentle temperaments when not working. Remington has also competed successfully in conformation. I expect this breeding to produce exceptional conformation and working ability. These pups are already showing their working instincts - starting at just 9 weeks of age, they were already baying me, their mother, each other, and anything else that moves. Three black males with tan & white trim still available. Excellent breeding prospects, especially for those with lighter colored females. Health guaranteed, up to date on vaccines and dewormed. Located in east Texas, but delivery options are available. See website for pedigree and individual puppy pictures: http://www.blackoakcatahoulas.com. Email [email protected] or call 903-330-5922 for more information.