Community
Hunting Dogs Still looking for that perfect hunting companion? Well look no further, you've come to the right place.

Hunting Weims & GSPs

Old 11-01-2006, 09:29 AM

Default Hunting Weims & GSPs

We are offering several started and well started pointing dogs ready for hunting season.

The first is a blue weim male, 2 1/2 years old, named Omar. Been through 1 hunting season. Is a medium ranging dog with a great nose. Has a great temperament and is awesome with kids and other dogs. He has sired 2 litters, is current on all vaccinations and is Brucellosis free. He is AKC registered and is being sold without any restrictions. He is $1200 negotiable.
The next is a silver weim female, just under a year old, named Bridget, been started on pen raised birds, is leash trained and crate trained. She has a wonderful disposition and is great with all other dogs and children. She is current on all her vaccinations and is AKC registered. She is being sold without any restrictions. She is $750 negotiable.
The first GSP is a white and liver patched and ticked male just over a year old, Cole. He has been started on pen raised birds, is FC sired, AKC registered, current on all vaccinations and has a nice temperament. He gets along well with other dogs and children. He is leash trained and started on hunting training. He is being sold without any restrictions to a hunting home for $600 firm.
The next GSP is a white and liver ticked male just about 7 months old, Apollo II. He has been started on pen raised birds, leash trained, FC sired, current on all vaccinations and is great with other dogs and children. He is AKC registered and can either be sold without papers for $500 or full AKC registration for $750 firm. We are also selling his sister, Misty, white and liver patched and ticked GSP female about 7 months old. She has been crate trained, started on house training, leash trained, began her hunting training, seen pen raised birds, current on all vaccinations and is AKC registered. She is being sold without her papers for $750 or full AKC registration for $1000 firm.
If you may be interested in the 2 Weims, I will sell them together for $1750 firm. This includes their AKC full registrations without any type of conditions for breeding.

We are located in East Texas and are willing to ship anywhere in the continental US. The shipping charges are above and beyond the price of the dogs and the dogs must be paid in full plus any shipping charges prior to the dogs leaving the kennel. We accept all major credit cards, postal money orders and Western Union or Money Gram (through Wal-Mart Customer Service) for payments. Please feel free to call or e-mail for more information on any of the above listed dogs.
Old 11-01-2006, 09:35 AM

Default RE: Hunting Weims & GSPs

My appoligies. My phone number is 936-371-3797 (please call after 7 pm). My e-mail address is [email protected]