Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

Single Stack Ranch

Old 07-19-2012, 12:25 PM
Spike

Default Single Stack Ranch

Just wanted to say hello to everyone and introduce myself to the forum.
My wife and I have a ranch in West Texas where we hunt hogs and exotics. Between my place and the rest of my friends out there we have right at 500 acres to hunt on.

It is rugged cap rock country in the Edwards escarpment area. Everything either sticks you, stabs you, bites you, or stings ya here, but would not trade it for anything in the world. When you sit in a blind out here there is no telling what could walk in. From 30 hogs to Fallow deer, Axis deer, Sika deer, Rio Grande Turkey, White Tail, Corsican sheep and others.

It is remote and there is not even grid electricity there. Matter of fact we just had a well drilled and it had to be 1000 ft deep and you run the pump on a generator to fill the 2000 gallon cistern tank.

No traffic, no city lights, no noise our bit of heaven on earth.

Have a website where we post stuff to at.
www.singlestackranch.com
Come by and check it out if you get a chance.
Attached Thumbnails Single Stack Ranch-bgaxisbuck.jpg