Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

First Hunt is tomorrow morning.

Old 02-04-2011, 01:59 PM
Spike

Default First Hunt is tomorrow morning.

Well, a buddy of mine that is an experienced hunter is taking me out hog hunting early in the morning tomorrow. He included me on a lease not far from home. Scouted a bit and saw a great deal of tracks from Deer and hogs. I have never been hunting. I am excited. Must get ready for an early and cold morning.
Old 02-04-2011, 08:58 PM
Fork Horn

good luck on your hunt.
Old 02-05-2011, 07:06 PM
Spike

WOOHOO! I went on my first hunt this am. :grin: Went out looking for Hog at a lease I just became a part of. Great deal it seems. I had a wonderful time. Got up before the truckers did even!

Got my Hog Ninja garb on. I have yet to build up a huge collection of camo but I am working on it!

Early in the am, at first faint light I heard what sounded like 20 Coyotes around. Was very cool.

I had a great time. Did not see any game but there were fresh hog and deer trails everywhere! Like an animal highway through some areas. (I now know where to set up in October!) :army:

Just thought I would post up a bit about my first hunt. I have learned a great deal from this forum.