Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

3 down (pics)

Old 06-04-2010, 11:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default 3 down (pics)

just got back, went to a friends place in Rocksprings Texas.
Place is over run with these critters. sat in a blind over looking a feeder, shot one, another goup comes in, shot another and another group comes in, shot one more and I said thats enough to clean.

7mm-08, all earholed, hogs didnt care they were piling up under the feeder, they just kept feeding around them.

I dont think you want to see the exit wounds.

Old 06-04-2010, 12:35 PM
Fork Horn

Nice Job, that's a nice gun too.
Old 06-04-2010, 12:50 PM
Typical Buck

Heck Yes I want to see the exit wounds!!

This ain't no pansy forum!! We can handle some blood and gore. And if we come here to talk about hog huntin, we have to expect it!

Great looking hogs and congrats to you. Got a "two in one night" deal like that once. But never three.
Old 06-04-2010, 04:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Awesome job man! Those are some nice porkers!
Old 06-04-2010, 04:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

if ya would hold up a minute, the lil ones usually out run the big ones to the food or water..
so give er a rest next time wait for that fat sal to walk in.
if ya drop her, those 50 lbers will just lay down with her and try gettin at those teets....
and if yer slick...like me ( huffs on his fingernails and polishes on shirt) ya can sneek up on the lil ones tryin to get that teet and hog tie them .... to later release where there aint any hogs....
nice take anyways..those 50lbers cook perty even as a whole hog on the smoker
remember to skin em with the head attached..leave the eye balls..that is the best part anyways..do cut off the ears...and pickle..yum yum..

disclaimer
there is no way in h.. e ...double ell'... that halfbakedi420 would dare eat a pigs smoked eyeballs , much less a pickled pigs ear or foot!!!
Old 06-04-2010, 05:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by halfbakedi420
if ya would hold up a minute, the lil ones usually out run the big ones to the food or water..
so give er a rest next time wait for that fat sal to walk in.
if ya drop her, those 50 lbers will just lay down with her and try gettin at those teets....
and if yer slick...like me ( huffs on his fingernails and polishes on shirt) ya can sneek up on the lil ones tryin to get that teet and hog tie them .... to later release where there aint any hogs....
nice take anyways..those 50lbers cook perty even as a whole hog on the smoker
remember to skin em with the head attached..leave the eye balls..that is the best part anyways..do cut off the ears...and pickle..yum yum..

disclaimer
there is no way in h.. e ...double ell'... that halfbakedi420 would dare eat a pigs smoked eyeballs , much less a pickled pigs ear or foot!!!

actually all the big ones got a pass. these are fer eatin not picture takin. trophy hogs are fer the city folk and not part of my vocabulary. There big nasty stinky and a pain to clean.
oh and the black one on the right was a sow with piglets that were about 30lbs, not much smaller than her, these thing breed quick huh ?

Last edited by zrexpilot; 06-04-2010 at 05:11 PM.
Old 06-05-2010, 02:56 AM
Boone & Crockett

Congrats on the nice piggies. Way to go.
Old 06-05-2010, 08:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by mcraddock
Heck Yes I want to see the exit wounds!!

This ain't no pansy forum!! We can handle some blood and gore. And if we come here to talk about hog huntin, we have to expect it!

Great looking hogs and congrats to you. Got a "two in one night" deal like that once. But never three.

Last edited by zrexpilot; 06-08-2010 at 03:43 AM.
Old 06-05-2010, 09:58 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by zrexpilot

SWEET !!!!! Now that's what I'm talking about!
Glad you took these pics. Really demonstrates the effectiveness of a well placed head shot.

5:34pm Saturday....WTH !!!! They took down your pics Zrex !!! I'm so sick of these Pelosi pudwhackers trying to be all PC. Photobucket has pulled that crap on me once for gorey shots of a coyote I killed.

Last edited by mcraddock; 06-05-2010 at 01:38 PM.
Old 06-05-2010, 10:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Good shooting you must be down in south or west TX. Ive only been to east TX, and you cant step out of the truck w/out rubber boots on, its all mud everywhere, especially on the hogs.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.