Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

Swine Flu Eradication

Old 06-15-2009, 06:25 AM
Spike

Default Swine Flu Eradication

Just doing our part to help the community.

Here is a pic of my boy Hunter and his first big hog. One shot one kill with the suppressed .223 and the NV scope @ 90 yards. That was after a 500+ yards spot and stalk. I also placed some of the other gear in the photo. He was one happy camper.

Jed

Old 06-15-2009, 07:02 AM
Spike

Default RE: Swine Flu Eradication

That's a nice hog. Enjoy the time with your son. It will be gone before you know it. Due to a divorce I missed all the time with mine. They are both 26 and 28 one with grandkids. Today I am 600 miles from my oldest and he is an avid hunter. Today we are making up for lost time as much as we can. You never get it back, all we have is today. ENJOY and congrats!

Old 06-15-2009, 07:12 PM
Fork Horn

Is that the same type system they use on Jagerpro.com? Myself and a few guys from work talk about how much we would love to do the night hunt like on that video. Give the big man a hand shake from Florida hunter.
Old 06-16-2009, 07:26 AM
Spike

ORIGINAL: n.florida hunter

Is that the same type system they use on Jagerpro.com? Myself and a few guys from work talk about how much we would love to do the night hunt like on that video. Give the big man a hand shake from Florida hunter.
Yes sir it is.

Rod over @ Jager Pro, is a heck of a guy, and he runs a first class operation. Jager Pro, has set the mark high, for all future hog hunting operations.

We hunt different type of terrain, his mainly being crop land, and we hunt river and creek bottoms, and the range/farm land adjacent to it.

We use alot of the same equipment, but Rod has access to some thermal scopes that are not available to the civilian population. They are AWESOME.

We supply all our hunters with ANVS/9 helment mounted goggles, Rod does not. Our hunters shoot DPMS AR10's and RockRiver AR15's, most are suppressed and all of them have 6X Gen III night vision scopes. Most are Raptor 6X, the Raptor has a man size target detection range of 2425 meters with a quarter moon. This is the same scope that our troops shoot on their .50 cal sniper rifles.

Be ready for a hunt of a lifetime, whether you come to Texas or go over to Georgia.

Jed
Old 06-16-2009, 02:26 PM
Fork Horn

Do you have any info that I can give to one of my guys? He seems to want to go on a hunt. Since we live in north Florida he would probably prefer to go to Georgia but I will sure give him any info you maight have if you don't mind.
Old 06-16-2009, 06:17 PM
Boone & Crockett

Good Job!
Old 06-17-2009, 07:49 AM
Spike

ORIGINAL: n.florida hunter

Do you have any info that I can give to one of my guys? He seems to want to go on a hunt. Since we live in north Florida he would probably prefer to go to Georgia but I will sure give him any info you maight have if you don't mind.
You have mail. And here is a link to the classified section here on HuntingNet.com http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=3439578

Thanks,
Jed