Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

no pic

Old 02-19-2008, 11:05 AM
Fork Horn

Default no pic

removed pic
Old 02-19-2008, 02:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: EUROPEAN BOAR PIC AT RAGING BOAR RANCH.

What's that ones name? Do we get to play with them before we kill them? Do they fetch a ball?
Old 02-19-2008, 06:00 PM
Fork Horn

Sorry for the confusion
Old 02-19-2008, 06:39 PM
Boone & Crockett

"If you get any where near our animals you will get ripped apart."

Wow!!! Looks like that sucker it penned up. Why would a hunting ranch have hogs penned up unless you are breeding them, like one would domestic hogs.
Old 02-19-2008, 07:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Amazing how little some of you guys know about their operation. YOu have breeder pigs but that don't mean they are tame. I have watched a few hunts with them. How bout a website? or Cost? I may have a few clients that are interested.
Old 02-20-2008, 08:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

You're exactly right, I know nothing about their operation. But when I see pictures of hogs that are behind a fence and he says, "come hunt our hogs" the majority of hunters are going to think the obvious. What if you saw an ad in a magazine that said, "come hunt our world class elk", only to have a picture of an elk standing behind a fence. They could very well be wild hogs but it's definitely not good advertising. Besides, most places that have this type of operation are bringing in hogs that are trapped and transplanted. Again, not my cup of tea.
Old 02-20-2008, 09:02 AM
Fork Horn

sorry for the confusion
Old 02-20-2008, 09:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Try taking the "CAPS" off and using punctuation. Your posts will be much easier to read.

Someone has already asked, but is there a website?

BTW Europe is not really necessarily considered dangerous territory in the world.
Old 02-20-2008, 11:10 AM
Fork Horn

Wow teejarrdjr you are so cool. You must be the coolest guide ever, “come hunt with you” I think not. You sound like an arrogant jerk. Someone tries to joke with you and you degrade him. I don’t know how you can be an arrogant guide like you are and have anyone come back. I have been guiding turkeys and deer and if I had an attitude like yours nobody would come back. I don’t like to jump into negative arguments but someone needs to defend simp.
Old 02-20-2008, 11:33 AM
Boone & Crockett

I have a hard time getting past the "breeding pen" revelation. But then again, I would think that hunting a huge pissed off boar would at least be much more of a challenge than the typical canned hunt.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.