Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

no pic

Old 02-20-2008, 01:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: EUROPEAN BOAR PIC AT RAGING BOAR RANCH.

That's ok vmartin. Thanks for the effort though. I think the cat's out of the bag about the wild boar hunts though
Old 02-20-2008, 01:54 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: EUROPEAN BOAR PIC AT RAGING BOAR RANCH.

Hey Guys im not trying to sound aragant at all. This is one of my breeder boars and it gives an idea of our european boars. I just wanted to clear this up. I only wanted to tell guys that to get a pure european it is to difficult to go over seas to hunt them . These are very impressive animals with there nasty tempers and there long hair and big chest. I only meant that we try to do our bestto offer animals to hunters who would like a rare breed. It is hard tofind hunting enclosures that offers good hog hunting .Some places i have hunted you could walk up to the animals and kick them .And some will keep there distance from you just enough so they fill safe.And to offer this type of animal you cant go out and trap them you have to buy themand breed them. Some come from farm lands in Canada where theyrun free over several hundred acre enclosures.They are fed from feeders high protein food .Doing this keeps them wild an not tame. Sorry for the confusion. This is the only way to get a pure european boar here in the united states.