Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

Lookin for people to hunt with

Old 08-16-2007, 08:05 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Looking for people to hunt with

ORIGINAL: The Rev

Okay, I confess that is my mistress! I guess I've been busted..bless her little heart.[:@]
May the Lord bless her Ugliness!
Old 08-16-2007, 07:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

I don't think she would improve with a 6 pak under my belt! I'm single but I would lie to her! "sorry honey I'm spoken for...I'm with the cute cowgirl we call Rev!" Gotcha Bob!
Old 08-16-2007, 08:39 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: RLoving1

I don't think she would improve with a 6 pak under my belt! I'm single but I would lie to her! "sorry honey I'm spoken for...I'm with the cute cowgirl we call Rev!" Gotcha Bob!
I don't do that kind of stuff anymore, but in my day, a truck load of beer won't have been able to pull that one off...( she is a little on the rough side).
On a more serious note, If things go bad for me this year, I might have to be in Ohio Sept 21st the hog hunt day, and we will need one more person to keep our deal. It's a hundred, we get the cabin for Friday night, hunt Sat. Two small pigs or one 300 pounder if you want. It's a special deal from a friend and Bowtech dealer that bends over backwards to please us. If I don't have to go to Ohio, I don't think he would mind one more, if you would like to come down south of Stephenville. Let me know. He just doesn't want guns there. x bows are okay. In fact he was telling us about filming a tv show there last month with x bows.
Old 08-17-2007, 11:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

It would be fun but I think I have plans about the same time chasing dove with my son.If he needs a subject at another date on how to be armed and undangerous with a x-bow I might be able to get loose!Hope your things workout for you Rev.
Old 08-17-2007, 12:20 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: RLoving1

It would be fun but I think I have plans about the same time chasing dove with my son.If he needs a subject at another date on how to be armed and undangerous with a x-bow I might be able to get loose!Hope your things workout for you Rev.
I understand about the dove thing. I am going to miss opening day to shoot a 3D shoot in Irving. But I plan on hunting Sunday and maybe the rest of the week. I'll probably hunt in Young or Palo Pinto Co.
Good luck on your hunt.
Old 08-17-2007, 12:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Your not going to shoot dove...your gonna build a trap at the lake house and strangle them!
Old 08-17-2007, 11:33 PM

Default RE: Lookin for people to hunt with

ive got a hunt arranged for the 31 st of aug at langley ranch if any of yall are interested they have their prices on their web site langley ranch.com but you can call me at 817-202-8152 i will be at uncle georges gun range in glen roses saturday from 12-6 if yall just wanna meet up
Old 08-18-2007, 09:49 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Lookin for people to hunt with

You guys are all certifiable.I think I would right fit in and luv to go hog hunting with u guys one of these days.Hey REV tell my sister ma is still mad about her running off with you like that.