Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

hogs in michigan population growing!

Old 11-09-2006, 09:09 PM
Fork Horn

Default hogs in michigan population growing!

HI all, yes here in michigan over the last couple of years a couple game farms have been broken into and many hogs released. They are breeding like crazy and many have been hit by cars and all hunting equipment. I dont think it is a good thing at all. I do however have a hidden agenda.
I like the thought of being able to harvest pigs here. I have not yet, but my time will come soon hopefully. I am surprized that some states have such restricions on non-native animals. In michigan I could legally hit a pig w/ my car and throw it in the back of my truck. Or step out of my car @ 4 am and shoot it with my concealed weapon. I do look forward to the day when I have a swine come through my deer hunting setup.
Old 11-14-2006, 05:21 PM

Default RE: hogs in michigan population growing!

bucketmouthhauler where in Michigan are you from? Any where near Allegan county?