Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

Is it true?

Old 09-24-2006, 12:01 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Is it true?

Who,

your from Lubbock so you can relate. My cabin is at Whiteriver. While I was growing up, the idea of a hog in Crosby/Dickens county was a pipe dream. They are all over the back side of Whiteriver now.It did not take them long to makethere waywest.
Old 09-25-2006, 07:12 PM
Who
Nontypical Buck

Woops that was to be Mill. not Bill. See the hogs are multiplying so fast that even the numbers used in counting them multiply.[8D]
Burnie, I know what you mean. O'Brian is where I usually go to hunt hogs. People tell me that they come into that little town and do damage. I know that you can drive down one streatch of hwy and see nothing and come back the next morning and find hogs that have been hit or shot from that night. I am still looking for that one farmer or rancher that wants them dead enough that he/she will make me a good deal on hunting. Not 1500+ for a lease.[&o]
Trying to get my plumber to let me go to his place, (at Dickens) to take some photo's. Will try and get my foot in the door then work at getting to hunt. No one has hunted on the property for 20 years according to him. He said that is how long his grandfather had the place and he did not let anyone hunt on it. My plumber inherited it and he does not hunt. He said he wasnt a antihunter but just did not want to have someone hurt on his place and then get sued becouse of it. I will see what I can do.
Old 10-05-2006, 05:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Boone..its true