Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

TN Outfitter Recommendations?

Old 08-20-2006, 10:20 AM

Default TN Outfitter Recommendations?

Hi -

I am interested in booking a trip into TN to hunt boar. Can any one recommend a good outfitter or location to go?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

THanks,

Scott
Old 08-20-2006, 01:20 PM

Default RE: TN Outfitter Recommendations?

what kind of hunt are you looking for there are a lot of possibilities
Old 08-20-2006, 01:24 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: Kreyzhorse

Hi -

I am interested in booking a trip into TN to hunt boar. Can any one recommend a good outfitter or location to go?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

THanks,

Scott
The man that replied to your postis the one you have to listen too.....
gitrbayed

Old 08-20-2006, 02:10 PM

for sure reb i know bear and hog hunting in tennessee.
Old 08-21-2006, 06:33 AM

Hi - Thanks for the quick replys.

With that said - I have never went on a guided or professional hunt so I'm really open to just about any thing.

What I am looking for is affordablity and a basic experience. Lodging and food does not have to be included nor does the hunt actually have to be guided. Fence is okay so long as the animals are free to range. Other than that, I'm pretty much open any thing.

Hope that helps narrow down what we are trying to find.

Thanks again.

Scott
Old 08-21-2006, 08:10 AM
bigcountry

Ok, here it goes. Stay away from TN Extreme. I repeat stay away from them. Bad hunt. I have been and so has 4 other members on this forum and we all agree.

Caryonah is good. Top notch operation. Won't rush you, has facilitated alot of my friends, some with disabilities. One of my friends who hasonly one leg went, and they really took care of him.

Long story cut short, TN Extreme pretty well treated us like crap. Never bothered to get to know us. Referred to us as, "wheres that big bow guy", and "where's that rifle guy". Just wanted us to get the boar in there and get off the property, basically. Tried to cheat my hunting partner on a dall ram. I could go on and on. There is a reason TN extreme has alot of openings and Caryonah is booked up solid.

Old 08-21-2006, 01:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=372225
Old 08-21-2006, 02:19 PM
Dominant Buck

Hey gitrbayed, don't sell yourself short buddy! Here are some fees from Tenn. posted in another forum!

[/link]
[link=http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/member.php?s=bd6a054eb5def618b1504db4557f00df& u=32672]crhye250r
vbmenu_register("postmenu_3099074", true);

[/align]Registered User
[/align]

[/align]Location: Clay, KY
[/align]Posts: 545
[/align][/align][/align]

$595 per boar. There is also a $250 wound fee they have in place if the animal is not recovered. I think that is a great idea. Much more info is available on http://www.kenmoody.com/

[/align]
[/align]
Old 08-21-2006, 04:13 PM

i'll take you on public land with dogs when the bear and boar season opens for either or both for 275 per day, no guarentee on game killed. just you me a couple buddies helping and my girlfriend helping me handle dogs! you'll see rough country, be worn out by the end of your hunt, hear good dogs trying their best to bay you a big hog or bear. we don't turn on anything small we go big when we go, no use wasting good dog energy on small stuff! or if you want a guarentee i'll set you up with one of two lodges i guide for. apparently the guys who tried tn extreme weren't there when i was or they would have had a different experence. i've guided hunts for 10 years and have yet to have a hunter who wasn't happy with thier experence when i was the guide. we'll hunt the hogs however you want, but most end in kife kills because we pack powerhouses for dogs that tend to catch instead of bay! let me know because space is limited for these hunts due to seasons. oh and the prices of the perserve hunts have sky rocketed over the past year! those prices are way outdated. most are at least 650
Old 08-21-2006, 04:29 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: gitrbayed

I'll take you on public land with dogs when the bear and boar season opens for either or both for 275 per day, no guarantee on game killed. just you me a couple buddies helping and my girlfriend helping me handle dogs! you'll see rough country, be worn out by the end of your hunt, hear good dogs trying their best to bay you a big hog or bear. we don't turn on anything small we go big when we go, no use wasting good dog energy on small stuff! or if you want a guarantee I'll set you up with one of two lodges i guide for. apparently the guys who tried tn extreme weren't there when i was or they would have had a different experience. I've guided hunts for 10 years and have yet to have a hunter who wasn't happy with their experience when i was the guide. we'll hunt the hogs however you want, but most end in life kills because we pack powerhouses for dogs that tend to catch instead of bay! let me know because space is limited for these hunts due to seasons. oh and the prices of the preserve hunts have sky rocketed over the past year! those prices are way outdated. most are at least 650

No,No....Not for me! I was just letting you know because of other recommandations being made! My wifes family is from NW NC and all her cousins and uncles bear, hog and deer hunt, but mostly bear hunt! Hey buddy, I'm familar with your area.Gods Country!!!

Never hunted in Tenn., buthave taken carsto the car show in New Port!

Quick Reply: TN Outfitter Recommendations?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.