Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

Kansas pig hunting

Old 08-08-2006, 08:54 AM
Typical Buck

Default Kansas pig hunting

Well in KS pigs have goten started in many places.Some of them public hunting.Any one has been able to hunt they year around with any wepion.There was a new law put in efect in july. Now the genaral public CAN NOT hunt them.Land owners now have to get a permit from TEA GARDENER. So the public hunting land is getting no hunting for the pigs and numbers will grow.
MR Gardener is not with the fish and game. Knows not any thing about OUR public hunting.He is the man that made the law to stop public hunting of the pigs.Every one knows what hapens if pigs number go to high.

If any one wants to tell mr Gardener what they think ,his number is 785-296-2326.

Not sure if he cares what hunters think But maby his boss would.

hunt hard Charles
Old 08-08-2006, 11:00 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Kansas pig hunting

ORIGINAL: ELKINMTCWB

Well in KS pigs have gotten started in many places.Some of them public hunting.Any one has been able to hunt they year around with any wepion.There was a new law put in effect in July. Now the general public CAN NOT hunt them.Land owners now have to get a permit from TEA GARDENER. So the public hunting land is getting no hunting for the pigs and numbers will grow.
MR Gardener is not with the fish and game. Knows not any thing about OUR public hunting.He is the man that made the law to stop public hunting of the pigs.Every one knows what happens if pigs number go to high.

If any one wants to tell mr Gardener what they think ,his number is 785-296-2326.

Not sure if he cares what hunters think But may his boss would.

hunt hard Charles
The only time we cannot shoot pigs is on WMA's off season and on someones property without permisson. Any other places we can shoot them all year long!
Old 08-08-2006, 11:37 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Kansas pig hunting

I have been on the phone for a few hours trying to find out what is being done with the pigs on public ground.

Well after talking to many many people you can hunt them IF you get one of the few top people in fish and game to give you the permit. The man I hade to talk with John Silovski has not ben in his office or in a meeting for 2 days.
I do not think it is right that there is one man for each public hunting spot,that controls our right to hunt public hunting.So you have to spend hours to find the guy for the spot you would like to hunt.I though we had the public land for people to hunt,Not for some guy to decide if you or I can hunt.

Charles