Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

hogs in preserves

Old 05-28-2006, 10:52 AM

Default hogs in preserves

beforei head to japan i was hoping to do a boar hunt and the closest place i've found is 300 enclosed acres. has anyone done a hunt like this before and if so is it a canned hunt or do you actually hunt? thanks
Old 05-28-2006, 11:20 AM

Default RE: hogs in preserves

first off have fun in japan, Okinawa (sp?) is hot jsut stay away from teh buy me drinky girls or you might get something you dont wanna bring home =) i would contact the establishment and ask them, where are you located and where is the hunt goin to be?
Old 05-28-2006, 11:36 AM

that all depends on how many hogs they have on the property
Old 05-28-2006, 12:45 PM

the hunt will be in Michigan that is where i'm from and i'll be on leave. my dad is going to go with if i go. I'm going to Iwakuni, Japan
Old 05-28-2006, 04:06 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: SHoNUFF

first off have fun in japan, Okinawa (sp?) is hot jsut stay away from teh buy me drinky girls or you might get something you dont wanna bring home
Whenthe US put the blockade on Cuba, I was in Naha Harbour, Okinawa. Drinky girls galore!
Old 05-28-2006, 04:09 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: MarineStud

I'm going to Iwakuni, Japan
Hope it isn't as cold as Misawa, Japan! We got as much as 4ft of snow.
Old 05-28-2006, 04:14 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: MarineStud

beforei head to japan i was hoping to do a boar hunt and the closest place i've found is 300 enclosed acres. has anyone done a hunt like this before and if so is it a canned hunt or do you actually hunt? thanks
I consider 300 acres an easy persue and not really a hog hunt. We usally run the dogs on a minimum of 50,000 acres or more. Hey if you will enjoy yourself, go for it!
Old 05-29-2006, 12:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Depends on what you are using to hunt with, 300 acres on foot in thickets and woods this time of year. You should have a hunt and not a gimme, specially if they have been hunted before.[8D]
Old 05-31-2006, 11:47 PM

Yeah, I've heard 300 acres fenced can be harder than 1,000 acres open cause they know it's fenced and they'll run circles around you all day. It sure will matter how many are in their though like gitrbayed said.
Old 06-03-2006, 09:54 PM
usa
Fork Horn

Just returned 2 weekends ago from a fenced hunt , 640 acres with my bow, I was concerned that it wouldn't be a "REAL " hunt boy was I wrong , we chose to hunt what was called the steep and deep and they weren't lying. Probably one of the most physically demanding hunts I've ever been on and I'm in great shape. I killed a 125lb dressed pig and earned every pound of it.

Quick Reply: hogs in preserves

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.