Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

Cool this weekend

Old 05-13-2006, 08:38 PM

Default Cool this weekend

Its been cool everymorning this week and we are heading out tomorrow (mothers day) to go get some porkers, or try atleast. We have 19k acres to run them on and im sure i will be DEAD tired come time for mothers day dinner at my Gmas. Would be nice to roast a whole hog up for the big BBQ and freak all the kids out. LOL, my wifes side of the family are all CITY ppl, like CITY CITY. they see grass and go WTF is that? lol. NEwho i will get some pix up if we get anything. -Lynn
Old 05-13-2006, 10:32 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Cool this weekend

And a full moon this week end too... Why don't you just rub it in... Most of don't get permission to go out and play on Mothers Day...

Send in some pics...
Old 05-13-2006, 10:46 PM

LOL i get a reprieve cause we did our mothers day thismorning cause my wife is going outta town to take her mother/Gma out to eat then bring them down here for my side of the familys annual mothers day BBQ dinner. It took lots of begging and jewlery to be able to stay here and hunt HAHAh yea
Old 05-14-2006, 03:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hope ya get a few, i will tilling up a garden spot i started sat. late in the afternoon.[&o]
Old 05-14-2006, 06:31 AM

ORIGINAL: SHoNUFF

Would be nice to roast a whole hog up for the big BBQ and freak all the kids out.
That's what we're doing today for my mother. Roasting up a 40lb.er we got a couple of weeks ago. IN THE SMOKER YOU GO!!!!
Old 05-14-2006, 10:07 PM

the trip was sort of a bust as it started raining pretty good about 7am and didnt stop till around 6pm. the dogs couldnt pick up a scent and we spent most of the morning just walkin around gettin good a wet. Might sound weird but i loved it. i unlike many dont mind the rain. Newho Figure i would let ya know the cool weather was a waste =) maybe next time.
Old 05-15-2006, 06:55 AM
Boone & Crockett

I love to be in the woods. There are times that I go walking the river bottoms of the Brazos and I don't expect to see anything to shoot, it's just good to be out there. I am not anindoors person.
Old 05-15-2006, 07:32 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: The Rev

I love to be in the woods. There are times that I go walking the river bottoms of the Brazos and I don't expect to see anything to shoot, it's just good to be out there. I am not anindoors person.
EXACTO!