Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

Rev

Old 04-27-2006, 08:10 AM
Dominant Buck

Default Rev

I was wondering if you have had a chance to use your homemade hog light on your bow. I just built one out of a mag light, and was wondering how yours worked. I wont get a chance to try mine out for some time,.
Old 04-27-2006, 07:37 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Rev

I haven't yet Burnie... I have several now, and I am itching to try them out... I have a friend at the lake that wants to get into bow hunting and he has a lot of hogs on his lease. He killed a 430 pound boar, so I bought him a new bow and should get it this week. I have some corn that is ripe and downwind of my garage.. and I should have some news by the week of the 7th...

Old 04-30-2006, 05:46 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Rev

Im looking forward to it. Im going to give mine a try some time. Probably wont get a chance for months.