Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

Texas BBQ

Old 02-24-2006, 06:45 AM
Dominant Buck

Default Texas BBQ

Old 02-24-2006, 07:11 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Texas BBQ

I hate the little suckers! I'll hear some rustling in the leaves and get ready and then see a stinkin' dilla. Many times I have been tempted to shoot!
Old 02-24-2006, 07:18 AM

LMAO, haha the cig is a nice touch =)
Old 02-24-2006, 07:25 AM
Fork Horn

weres the can of lone star at lol
Old 02-24-2006, 07:34 AM
Dominant Buck

weres the can of lone star at lol

Back in 1959, I was stationed in Corpus Christi and man did I put down some star's!
Old 02-24-2006, 12:10 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Rebel Hog

A few weeks ago our dog was having a fit in the back yard. I went out to see what was making her bark. It was one of the above, absent the bar-b-que.. I went back to bed, and the next morning, there were holes all lin the back yard, where it had been rooting.. I should have put an arrow through it, but I believe in You kill, you grill it!!! I wasn't in the mood for dilla sandwich.. Even though I have eaten them before.
Old 02-24-2006, 02:10 PM
Dominant Buck

Thats pretty funny. I remember when when the Lone Star beer company had the giant Armadillo comercials, you couldnt drive down the highway in Texas with out seeing a dead armadillo turned upside down with a long neck.
Old 02-24-2006, 02:14 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: The Rev

ORIGINAL: Rebel Hog

A few weeks ago our dog was having a fit in the back yard. I went out to see what was making her bark. It was one of the above, absent the bar-b-que.. I went back to bed, and the next morning, there were holes all lin the back yard, where it had been rooting.. I should have put an arrow through it, but I believe in You kill, you grill it!!! I wasn't in the mood for dilla sandwich.. Even though I have eaten them before.
You should have just walked up to the guy and grabed him by the tail andput himout side yourfence.Or somewhere he wouldnt bother anything. They are slower then Chrismas and dont bite.
Old 02-24-2006, 03:54 PM

Nasty looking little suckers [:'(]
Old 02-24-2006, 06:16 PM
Boone & Crockett

[/quote]
You should have just walked up to the guy and grabed him by the tail andput himout side yourfence.Or somewhere he wouldnt bother anything. They are slower then Chrismas and dont bite.
[/quote]

I should have chunked him in the pool to see if they swim.just as an observation.

Quick Reply: Texas BBQ

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.