Community
Gunsmithing Discuss repairs, modifications, designs, or building firearms here.

Thompson Center Omega .50 Cal.

Old 06-02-2018, 07:02 AM
Spike

Default Thompson Center Omega .50 Cal.

I don't know if I am in the right place. I have a Thompson Center Omega, that was given to me it was missing a lot I was able to find a stock and a breech plug pretty easy, how ever. I can not find a trigger, Does anyone know where I can purchase one. I would very much appreciate any help
Old 06-05-2018, 03:07 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by larrylb7
I don't know if I am in the right place. I have a Thompson Center Omega, that was given to me it was missing a lot I was able to find a stock and a breech plug pretty easy, how ever. I can not find a trigger, Does anyone know where I can purchase one. I would very much appreciate any help
Have you called T/C? They don't make the Omega any longer, but parts maybe available. Watch some of the muzzleloader sites sometimes a "parts" gun will show up or check ebay. Good luck!