Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Pics of my new rifle

Old 04-22-2005, 07:43 PM
Host of Hosts

Default RE: Pics of my new rifle

Looks Good !
Old 04-22-2005, 11:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good luck with your new rifle!!
Old 04-22-2005, 11:40 PM

You will love your abolt , i know i like mine alot. How much did it cost to get that camo done?
Old 04-23-2005, 11:30 AM
Fork Horn

The cost on camo'n the stock runs $85 at Duracoat in Columbus, GA.
Give em a call they'll do it cheaper

ORIGINAL: smitty1972

nice lookin gun I'm thinking about getting the whole rifle done what would that cost?
I believe they charge $180 for the entire rifle. Check out the link above.
Old 04-23-2005, 07:10 PM

Ok.....don't hate me please. I'm old.....the good....love the scope...the bad.....those mounts will leave ring marks in you're beautiful scope...next time, look at signature Burris with the inserts.....hi tech. The ugly....where is the wood??? That stock looks like my hunting clothes!!! That baby better shoot sub MOA.....probably will. like I said, I'm old...I like wood and checkering and all that....Nice rifle. regards, Rick.
Old 04-23-2005, 08:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Very nice gun and scope combo. Really sharp!! Looks like all the gun and scope a man would ever need. (But don't tell your wife that) The only thing detracting from that guns looks is that dang Crimson Tide logo underneath it. War Eagle and let us know how she shoots.

Ps. How about my Tigers putting 4 players in the first round of the NFL draft and 3 in the top ten picks? Nice!
Old 04-23-2005, 09:05 PM
Fork Horn

Todd,

You and I both know a Hawkeye logo deserves to be there long before a LSU logs. Go Hawks.

It only takes one play.
Old 04-23-2005, 09:33 PM
Fork Horn

I'm looking at putting an Accurate Innovations stock on it later. I called them a few months ago, they said it will be late summer before they have the A-Bolt stocks ready. I like wood better myself, been leaning twords the laminate lately.

Ps. How about my Tigers putting 4 players in the first round of the NFL draft and 3 in the top ten picks? Nice!
Nicely done
Old 04-24-2005, 05:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

That’s a very nice rifle. Doesn’t mater what anybody said, as long as you’re satisfied with it. That’s all that counts. Good hunting.....
Old 04-24-2005, 11:14 AM

Awesome setup! I have two Zeiss Conquests and they are really, really fine scopes. With the rifle you've picked and the work you've had done on it I suspect that you're going to have a real nice outfit to hunt with.

We're looking forward to a range report!

Quick Reply: Pics of my new rifle

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.