Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Anyone visit AR page?

Old 04-01-2005, 10:14 AM
bigcountry

Default Anyone visit AR page?

Anyone ever visit the Accuratereloading page? They are under survielence from Homeland Security. Its about time. I made my mind up months ago that that page is not where americans should be visiting. All the anti american crap that comes of the owner of the page. I think all Americans that visit now, should stay clear of it.

Old 04-01-2005, 10:41 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Anyone visit AR page?

Lets see maybe its April Fools day. If not your right a lot of American Haters HERE and in the EUROPEEON countries hangout at their political forums . NOt to mention the server is in the United Emirates.
Old 04-01-2005, 10:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Really? Or is this another April fools joke? If this is really true I will stop using their powder!!
Old 04-01-2005, 10:44 AM
Giant Nontypical

WD its not the powder website..it is a website set up by some Kooks www.accuratereloading.com
Old 04-01-2005, 10:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Got Ya!! Thanks!
Old 04-01-2005, 11:11 AM
bigcountry

Some dip put "supposely" a classified document on there the other day from the DOD.

Hey, if its a April fools joke, you have to admit, its a good one. Still think Homeland Sercurity should be looking into the joint. I asked some members, how would you feel if this Saeed guy was sponsoring the wrong side in Iraq.

Old 04-01-2005, 11:19 AM
Giant Nontypical

BC I wish they would shut that place down and permanently. Their Political forums are completely out of control and full of anarchists and God knows what else on the Europeeon side. Saeed is Anti US big time. Good Riddance if they do
Old 04-01-2005, 06:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

I post there .
If you see a post anywhere by Johnch it's me.
I find it a helpful site .
They have a better reloading , gunsmithing ,small game(cat hunting) and world wide hunting forum.

Take a real look there , NOT in the political area.

I also stay away from all Political Forums
Even here ,to many bad topics out there.

Johnch
Old 04-01-2005, 07:12 PM
bigcountry

I agree a good reloading forum. But ran by a antiamerican and super lib. From now on, I will figure it out myself.

Old 04-01-2005, 10:30 PM
Boone & Crockett

I don't think it's an april fools. It was on there several days ago already. I post there once in a while but most of them are not my kind of folks.

Quick Reply: Anyone visit AR page?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.