Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Weatherby Customer Service

Old 03-30-2005, 06:58 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Weatherby Customer Service

Maybe in a perfect world.
Old 03-31-2005, 06:03 AM
DM

I hope no one throws rocks at me for me saying this. BUT, when i was dealing in Wbys. it seems like they just turned out mark 5's and then dealt with the problems after the sale!

They always fixed them or sent replacement parts or replaced defective stocks, BUT why turn out that junk in the first place????? They always costed more than a 700 Rem. why not "built in" better quality in the first place?????

I've sold, traded, owned and hunted with a LOT of mark 5's, and i NO longer have even one Wby... I DO have several 700 Rems. though!

I don't buy guns just to look at, to me they are a tool and get used or down the road they go!!!

Drilling Man
Old 03-31-2005, 06:14 AM
Giant Nontypical

When a company makes a good gun you don't need their customer service department
Well lets see Remington,TC,Ruger,Savage,Winchester,Weatherby,Kim ber,Sako,Browning,Sig, H&K every one I have had to either ask a question or deal with a minor problem(MOST) or return a gun( a few) . Doesn't leave many available manufacturers out that don't need a good customer service department now does it ? Out of all them Weatherby and Ruger were absolute tops with a few others right there with them..

Maybe in a perfect world.
Well said