). Does anyone have any experience with the..." />

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Stoeger Single Shot 20 gauge?

Old 02-10-2005, 05:15 PM

Default Stoeger Single Shot 20 gauge?

I posted this in the firearms forum and got no reply I thought I would try it in this one!

I called the local gun dealer today and had him order me the gun. It is my girlfriends Valentines Day gift (I hope she likes it).

Does anyone have any experience with the Stoeger single shots? Any problems or things to look out for? I know questions I should have asked before ordering one but I figured they are associated with Benelli so I figured I would be okay.
Old 02-11-2005, 06:54 AM

Default RE: Stoeger Single Shot 20 gauge?

i have one and i love it i can shoot birds to deer with my little brother witj\h no problem just watch the single shot i had a single 12 \ga and u have to make sure it is shut but otherwise i havent had any problems
Old 02-24-2005, 02:20 AM

Default RE: Stoeger Single Shot 20 gauge?

I finally got the gun today. I have to say the girlfriend is happy it is in! I am somewhat impressed by the gun for the money I think it is about the best single shot shotgun I have ever seen. The recoil pad seems to be good quality and it has a safety that if engaged while the hammer is down will not let you cock the hammer or pull the trigger and the if on safe when the gun is cocked will not let the gun fire. The only thing I was disappointed in is that when you brake it open the spent shell doesn't eject (another single shot a buddy used to have did and I liked that unless I was unloading a live round) but rather the extractor lifts the shell a little to allow the shooter to manually extract the round. Otherwise the gun seems to point well and I like the vent rib, an excellent starter gun for anyone.