Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

WANTED Knight Extreme Conversion Kit for T Bolt

Old 01-25-2005, 07:59 AM

Default WANTED Knight Extreme Conversion Kit for T Bolt

Looking for 209 Extreme conversion Kit for MyKnight T-Bolt
Old 01-30-2005, 06:40 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: WANTED Knight Extreme Conversion Kit for T Bolt

Drhuner- if you call Knight Rifles they will be able to sell you a kit. You will not find a kit anywhere else. All the kit consists of is a replacement breech plug to fit the red plastic extreme discs and some of the red plastic discs and a plastic disc tool for attaching and removing the discs to the breech plug. If your T-bolt has a rounded firing pin that came standard with the T-bolt, you will need nothing else. It takes less than 5 minutes to do the conversion. I have 2 T-bolts in my collection which I have converted to use the red plastic extreme discs and am completely satisfied with the conversion. One of my T-Bolts with the conversion is used by my son and he has bagged 2 large bucks and several does with it. Hope this helps you out and good luck in the future.
Old 01-30-2005, 02:59 PM

Default RE: WANTED Knight Extreme Conversion Kit for T Bolt

Thanks Charlie, for the come back although I did find a Kit at WARNER GUNS in Oklahoma they offer two kits one with the Domed plunger ( to replace the pointed one if you have it and one with 100 plastic primer things and the wrench you spoke of for 40.00 I did order it and am waiting for it to arrive , but I also figured out what you said was true ( I figured this out after I ordered it that all I needed was the Breech plug because I had all the other kits for it No.11--- musket---and their original kit for 209 ( that was without the plastic thinge)