Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

BUSHMASTER QUESTION

Old 12-08-2004, 02:06 PM

Default BUSHMASTER QUESTION

Looking at getting A bushmaster xm15e2s A3 .223 has anybody had one of these rifle and what do you think?
THANKS
Old 12-08-2004, 05:48 PM

Default RE: BUSHMASTER QUESTION

I own one and will never get rid of it. There worth every penny I payed for it. Only difference is I have the a2 not the a3. On the a2 the carry handle is part of the upper receiver. The a3 is detachable. Great gun.
Old 12-09-2004, 05:33 AM

I have several varients of Bushmaster AR rifles and completely agree. I used the Colts and actually prefer the Bushmaster, great accurate rifles.
Old 12-09-2004, 01:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have several varients of Bushmaster AR rifles and completely agree. I used the Colts and actually prefer the Bushmaster, great accurate rifles.
I totally agree the bushmaster is just as good and some cases better then colt I have had both but now will only buy bushmaster.

I really like the A3 much more versatile asfar as sight options go, my next project is getting a A3 and putting a full length Pictinny rail that extends out onto the forearm take off the front iron sight and put a forward mounted trijicon reflex sight. I will also have a flip up front sight and a flip up rear aperture for back up sights.
Old 12-13-2004, 02:44 PM

THANK everyone picked up XM15E2S A3 over the weekend now if it will quiet snowing so I can sight it in.
THANKS AGAIN
Old 12-14-2004, 07:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

It is a military rifle. Put on some camo, paint your face, put on the billy suit and shoot the gun.
Old 12-14-2004, 10:33 AM

I own both Bushmaster and Colt AR's and the Bushmasters are excellent weapons. You won't be disappointed.
Old 12-14-2004, 10:41 AM

statjunk
Not sure if it was a mistake or not, but it is called a gilly suite. The AR is technically not a military weapon, there are differances. Many AR's are among some of the most accurate match rifles in the world, it is very common to see them being used as a varmit rifle, nothing wrong with that.
Old 12-14-2004, 11:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

I was just kidding. I have a bush master AR too.

I always thought they were called billy suites. So I guess my b.s. taught be something. Who would have thought.

Tom
Old 12-14-2004, 11:32 AM

No big deal, wasn't sure if you made a type error or not. Just hate to see incorrect information passed along to the youngsters reading out there.

Quick Reply: BUSHMASTER QUESTION

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.