Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

CZ 527 FS

Old 12-31-2003, 03:03 PM
Spike

Default CZ 527 FS

Anyone have one of these guns, I just bought one today and was wondering how they shoot and what factory ammo you are shooting and groups you are getting. I shot mine w/open sights at 50,70 and 100 yds and the best I could do at all distances was about 4 inches offhand, at 100 yds i had 3 shots in less than 2.5 inches and the other 2 opened it up to about 7 inches. What scope mounts does this gun need as i found out when i got it home that regular 3/8 dovetail are too small. Someone give me a mini-review on what you think of this gun, so far i really like it and think with a scope it will be very accurate. THANKS, DEAN- FORGOT THE GUN IS A .223
Old 12-31-2003, 04:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: CZ 527 FS

You will be happy with the way it groups once you get a good scope on it. It should shoot a 1/2" group at a 100 yards, or all of them that I have saw will.