Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

NRA

Old 12-04-2003, 09:20 AM

Default NRA

What is the easiest way to join the NRA ?
Old 12-04-2003, 09:29 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: NRA

Go to their membership website and join there. That's what I did this year. I got my packet in about a week, but then again I'm about 20 minutes down the road from their headquarters.
Old 12-04-2003, 09:31 AM
Fork Horn

either their web site or the 800 number ( I'm sure they have one)
Old 12-04-2003, 12:54 PM
bigcountry

Go to www.nra.org then hit join/renew

Old 12-04-2003, 03:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Slugman, I want to thank you personally wanting to join the NRA,the strongest Pro Gun Organization.You received the information you were looking for. I might add if you know a NRA member who receives the American Rifleman or American Hunter there should be a joining application in them.I'm sure you'll enjoy your NRA Membership.Once again Thanks for your interest and your support.
Ruger Redhawk
Old 12-04-2003, 07:12 PM
Boone & Crockett

Slugman, I want to thank you personally wanting to join the NRA,the strongest Pro Gun Organization.
Very true indeed. However, I'd just like to chime in and also mention the Gun Owners of America. They're a well-respected political non-profit group dedicated to protecting our firearms rights. I'm a member of both the NRA and GOA, and proud of it!
Old 12-05-2003, 09:31 PM

by the way ...when I bought my house about 6 mos ago there was already an NRA sticker on the glass for the back door.
Old 12-06-2003, 12:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: slugman

by the way ...when I bought my house about 6 mos ago there was already an NRA sticker on the glass for the back door.

When you get your NRA Membership package you'll receive another sticker just right for your front door. It would probably look better on you vehicles windows though.
Ruger Redhawk
Old 12-07-2003, 07:05 AM
Host of Hosts

Slugman, I want to thank you personally wanting to join the NRA,the strongest Pro Gun Organization
Thank You from F4YG also. I like to see when other Hunters decide to help support the sport we love so much. Thanks Again!
Old 12-07-2003, 08:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

F4YG........
Now if we could get the rest of the 75-80 million gun owners to join, we would be in good shape.Little by little these non- believers are seeing the light.I think they are starting to take losing their guns seriously.Other country's have disarmed their citizens and it will happen here in the USA if we don't fight back.If just joining,supporting and working with the NRA helps it's worth all the efforts.For those considering to join Please do it today. For those not wanting to join,my back is still strong enough to carry your part of the load.But it's starting to get really tired .We need everybody's help not just the few million members who are carrying the load for everybody.Many hands make the load eaiser to bear........
Ruger Redhawk