Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

What a year?!

Old 08-06-2021, 04:46 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default What a year?!

I really don't know what got into me this year. Maybe it was cabin fever caused by this COVID nonsense but I went on a gun buying spree.
so far in 2021 I bought a 700ML, Knight Disc Extreme, Encore Pro Hunter 7-08 rifle barrel, M1 Garand, Henry 22WMR and a Henry 22LR, a Winchester 94 Big Bore 375 Win, a Taurus 44 mag Hunter and finally a Springfield Armory M1A.
My mad money is almost exhausted!!
Old 08-06-2021, 09:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

I’m jealous! I was just telling my wife last week, 2021 has been a slow year for me! I bought my son a Ruger Charger, and I have finally started catching up on some back projects, but I really haven’t bought much this year.
Old 08-07-2021, 01:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Just AR's and ammo here, oh and an American tactical 20 ga. O/U
Old 08-07-2021, 08:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nothing so far and I'm jealous too.
Old 08-07-2021, 09:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

well good for you
however I am on the other side of things I sold about 25 guns this yr.!

Old 08-07-2021, 11:29 AM
Super Moderator

You should post some here or PM me mrbb. You probably have some stuff I want lol!

-Jake
Old 08-07-2021, 01:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Bocajnala
You should post some here or PM me mrbb. You probably have some stuff I want lol!

-Jake
I haven't posted any for sale here, due to the fact I have a pretty solid line of folks that know what I have and always ask me to let them know when I want to part with things,
having had a long loyal group of customers, that became friends over the yrs, selling guns hasn't been much work for me!

in fact I have many that almost pester me to part with some things asking me often, or guys that get a little upset I didn;t ask them first, I try and rotate between folks I let know first, trying to keep the peace

so I am a little lucky on the selling of any of my guns
But if I ever have any that don't move some day from my pool of buyers I will for sure give you a PM and then post afterwards if needed!