Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

2016 Soldier of Fortune Magazine Endorsements NRA Board

Old 03-19-2016, 06:11 PM
Spike

Default 2016 Soldier of Fortune Magazine Endorsements NRA Board

Lt. Col Robert K. Brown USAR (Ret) has published his endorsements for 2016 NRA Board of Directors. He is a long time NRA Director and he is known for only endorsing individuals he has researched carefully. If you have been a NRA Annual Member FIVE YEARS without a break in service you should have received a ballot in your March NRA magazine. If you are a Life Member or higher you should have received a ballot as well.

If you meet one of the above and did not get a ballot in magazine call 800 672 3888 and have your NRA member number available. Ask them to mail you a ballot. I have heard from three friends that normally get ballots but apparently they had become detached in the mail. Ballots must be filled out, SIGNED ON THE ENVELOPE and mailed back and received by ballot counting firm by MAY 1, 2016.

Last year the NRA sent out 2, 335,000 ballots and only 115,000 voted.

Here is the link to his list in SOF Mag:

http://i.imgur.com/U34mnqzl.jpg

PS: Forgot, I am adding Harold J. "Hap" Rocketto, a long time friend I have shot with since the 1970s. He will be a great asset to the board as well.

I would greatly appreciate your forwarding the above link to your lists. Many thanks.