Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

how much?

Old 10-16-2003, 09:43 PM

Default how much?

ok, two weekends ago while antelope hunting i lost one of my scope caps( where you adjust it) and i was wondering if i can find a new one at scheels or someplace like that and how much it would cost? if anyone knows and would like to inform me i would greatly apprechiate it.its a nikon buckmaster in silver. thanks in advance
Old 10-16-2003, 11:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: how much?

Get a hold of Nikon. Good luck.
Old 10-16-2003, 11:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Get a hold of Nikon.
Absolutely, they' ll probably send you one free.
Old 10-16-2003, 11:57 PM
Boone & Crockett

Sometimes dealers have a box of spare parts and may have one. It may not be silver but it would work until Nikon send you another. Midway has some target turrets that replace those caps. Don' t know if they have them for that model.
Old 10-18-2003, 10:24 PM

so i should call nikon or what?and they' ll send me one free? and thanks for the help
Old 10-19-2003, 02:17 AM

Contact Nikon, they will tell you what to do from there, (i.e. send you a new one, contact dealer, etc..)
Old 10-19-2003, 02:59 AM

TRY A PAWN SHOP
Old 11-05-2003, 10:06 PM

alright, this is starting to make me mad, i went into scheels the other day and talked to them about getting a new cap, and they looked but didnt have one and told me to call nikkon, i called them today and they told me to go to a gunshop or scheels a place along those lines and have them order me one. why couldnt i just order one?they both keep telling me to ask to other one. im starting to get annoyed[:@]
Old 11-06-2003, 12:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

The reason Nikon referred you was they as the manufacturer try not to be competition to thier dealers , The reason the clerk told you to call Nikon ,he probably didn' t know his job that well . Having something repaired is one thing but selling parts , a lot of manufacturers will refer you to a dealer .
Old 11-06-2003, 06:35 AM

alright thanks for the info, ill go back and ask someone different. thanks again