Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

WTS Rem 870 Youth

Old 05-12-2014, 01:01 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default WTS Rem 870 Youth

SOLD SOLD SOLD I have for sale a like new Remington 870 Super Express Magnum Youth model. This is a 20 gauge, 3" chamber, 21" barrel, laminate stock. Gun has had the receiver professionally drilled and tapped to accept a Weaver scope base for a Rem 760. I will include the base, the factory supplied modified choke and an extra full turkey choke that throws a tight pattern out to 35 yards with Win Supreme #5 turkey loads. This gun is in perfect condition and was my personal turkey gun. It will serve you well for years and/or be a great gun for a young hunter or small framed person. Asking $299.00 to your FFL. Send me pm if interested. Local pick up available as I can take you to my FFL to transfer.
Attached Thumbnails WTS Rem 870 Youth-rem-870-001.jpg   WTS Rem 870 Youth-rem-870-002.jpg  

Last edited by bronko22000; 07-11-2014 at 09:12 PM.