Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

F/S 50 cal T/C Encore stainless

Old 07-09-2013, 03:47 PM
Spike

Default F/S 50 cal T/C Encore stainless

Excellant condition, The gun might be 8 plus years old but did not have much use.Black synthetic. 100 shots through maybe. It is a great shooter , I used 100 grains of loose pyrodex, with 44 hornady pistol bullets and sabots. Selling to try to downsize a little . Have 3 of everything and really have not used in a few years . I do take out and clean every 6 months to a year . Very clean. I have the pro hunter thumbhole stock and fore end I might throw in for the right price. I will include weaver base SS color and rod with tee handle,manual,and breech plug tool and what ever else I find . No scope ,I do have Leopold for it vx II 3x9 stainless color with rings ,rings are black.The scope also has the leopold end cover that screw in scope. I want $450 shipped to lower 48 FFL dealer just for gun. If someone wanted everything make me an offer because if I price it will be 750 to 800 dollars. Scope with Leupold covers and pro hunter stock and fore end have to be worth $400 plus.This is the T/C encore that you can add different barrels that is why the FFL. I am from NJ which dont help either ,have to ship from FFL which cost me around $50 with shipping. I might sell some stuff separate. pro hunter Stock,fore end,scope.Now let me try to post pics.Oh yea if you are from NJ and want to pick up talk to me. Email at [email protected]

Thanks for looking
Frank
Attached Thumbnails F/S 50 cal T/C Encore stainless-tc-encore-50-cal-6-.jpg   F/S 50 cal T/C Encore stainless-tc-encore-50-cal-4-.jpg   F/S 50 cal T/C Encore stainless-tc-encore-50-cal-3-.jpg   F/S 50 cal T/C Encore stainless-tc-encore-50-cal-1-.jpg   F/S 50 cal T/C Encore stainless-tc-encore-50-cal-2-.jpg