Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

sweet 16

Old 09-26-2003, 01:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: sweet 16

No problem Plainsman, I knew what you were doing.I have seen Auto 5' s not function properly if the user doesn' t hold the shotgun tight.One guy kept bringing a 20ga A-5 in for that reason. After the gun being checked out by a very competent gunsmith it was determined it was user error.Several of us shot this shotgun after being checked out. It functioned flawlessly.Years ago I had a neighbor with a NIB Sweet 16. I tried my best to buy it form him. He got it for a job he did.He wouldn' t sell it to save his life.He didn' t know anything about guns but he knew what he had there for some reason.

No hard feeling there Plainsman. I try to get along with everybody on these sites.Once in awhile someone gets me cranked up.Once I vent for a minute,I usually forget about it.

Ruger Redhawk

Old 09-26-2003, 05:26 AM

I have had a BROWNING SWEET 16 since the late 60' s . It has never failed me. A great gun and one of the best dove guns made . The balance is as good as any fine double .
Old 09-26-2003, 07:24 PM

Ruger, everything cool bud? I meant no offence, you know that.just joking around man.after the mossy dig, I JUST HAD TO DO IT.I just wish you caught on BEFORE you got choked at me.Read it again, now that you know I' m not serious, you might get a chuckle out of it. THE FLAME THROWING 500? Actually I' d like one of them, it would save time when it comes to making supper.
Old 09-26-2003, 08:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

You guys need to pick better titles for your post.

I was reading Plainsmans rantings [&:]and Rugers Quotes and my wife came in to the den.She saw I was reading something " Sweet 16" ,she thought I was on a adult web site.[]Took me better than an hour to explain their is realy a shotgun called a " Sweet 16" made by browning.Just a little help here.BBJ