Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Not shooting? What are you doing?

Old 05-31-2013, 07:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by RobertSubnet
I got a rabbit yesterday but that was in the backyard with a pellet gun...not quite the same thing.
Whacked a rabbit with my recurve at ~25 yards on Wednesday... thing's been in my garden.

Other than that, I've been shooting my bow about twice a week, canoeing, fishing, gardening, sharpening knives, playing with my dog and kid, etc.

Always stuff to do.

Probably be hitting up the trap range soon to shake the dust off a little. That'll give me a good fix.
Old 05-31-2013, 07:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

I've been doing a little shooting, but much more pistol loading. I need to fill as much as I can. Been stockpiling brass and primers and bullets for years and now I've completed all the tumbling. In the past few weeks I've loaded a few hundred Makarov but intend on getting serious and cranking out some 400 round days soon. I will need a little more powder though.

When I've finished as many rounds as I can on the pistols I'll do a little more shooting!

Rifle loading is another thing ... I won't tap out all my components on rifle, just a few boxes for each cartridge I load for ... maybe about 80-100 rounds for each rifle and that will be enough for now.
Old 05-31-2013, 02:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Shooting my bows more, but I'm seeing more centerfire rifle ammo at decent prices on the shelves. I'm just not seeing .22 LR and .40 S&W.