Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

remington sts or winchester aa

Old 05-02-2013, 01:40 PM
Spike

Default remington sts or winchester aa

I was looking at buying some bulk skeet ammo and was wondering which one you guys prefer. I'm just looking for which one is the cleanest. I'm not trying to ask which hits clays better because when you miss clays its not the ammo its yourself.
Old 05-11-2013, 10:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

I shoot them both for trap and skeet, don't seem to matter one over the other. Both are clean burners and clay smokers if you do your part. Won't go wrong with either.
Old 05-12-2013, 12:07 AM
Fork Horn

I prefer the STS case, due to it's slightly slicker surface & how well it reloads.

No difference on clays though. Both are reasonably clean with perhaps a slight edge to the STS, though not a issue.

If you do not reload for shotgun buy what is on sale. But save the cases for someone you know who reloads & they'll love ya.
Old 05-12-2013, 11:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

I like the Winchester AA but like others said both are great, you cant go wrong with either.
Old 05-13-2013, 05:54 AM
Fork Horn

I prefer STS for reloading. You can get up to 10 reloads with STS case.
Old 05-16-2013, 07:25 PM
Spike

I've always shot the winchester AA and can't complain. Never tried the STS though so can't compare them.