Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Browning A5 20Ga

Old 01-27-2013, 02:53 PM
Typical Buck

The 12g appears to have some damage to the stock in the picture? Assuming the blueing is 80% or better across the gun and it is mechanically sound...the value of the 12g is probably between $500 and $600...in excellent condition it would be worth $800ish...you get a 35% premium for being a round knob grip...if the 12g is a magnum its worth probably $50 - $100 more...

The 20g appears to be in a little better shape and the 20's do bring a premium...especially if it is in deed a 20 lightweight (the 20g lightweight was introduced in 1958)...in very good shape its worth about $600ish.

Condition is everything when selling older A5's are plentiful and not overly rare in the basic form.

If you are interested in selling them I would be interested in buying the 20g anyway...if not both! Feel free to send me a private message.

Last edited by emtrescue6; 01-27-2013 at 02:59 PM.