Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Benelli Super Vinci - Help Me Choose Which Camo!

Old 12-02-2012, 01:21 PM
Spike

Default Benelli Super Vinci - Help Me Choose Which Camo!

Alright so the time has come and I will be getting the Super Vinci for Christmas! I know camo doesn't really matter for most game, more of a marketing head game, but for some reason it has me hooked. I can't decide between the MAX-4 or APG. Seems like more people like the MAX-4, but I am leaning towards the APG. Let me give you some background on the environments I will be in as well as the hunting I will be doing (I am completely new to hunting, but not to shooting)

I live in Scottsdale, Arizona so of course around here we have lots of desert! However, I go to college in Flagstaff, AZ, north of Scottsdale where it is pure woods, as well as quite a bit of prairies. In Flagstaff I will be doing small game such as coyote, bird, turkey, etc. I figure up here the APG would go great with the woods. When I am down in Scottsdale where it is desert I will be doing a lot of quail hunting, as well as coyote, and maybe javelina? This is where I am not sure which camo would go best. I feel that the APG would do fairly well with the desert trees down here as well, but maybe MAX-4 would work well too. Of course the majority of the year (7 or so months) I am in Flagstaff, but come down to Scottsdale a lot as well. Black is cool too, but it is too plain for me. As far as waterfowl, there isn't much in AZ that I know of, although imagine some day I will get around to a waterfowl trip, would APG really effect my waterfowl hunting? Anyways, sorry for the long paragraph, but I wanted to provide as much info as possible.
Old 12-02-2012, 08:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by CC268
(I am completely new to hunting, but not to shooting)
Which ever camo you pick, it won't affect your hunting, AT ALL! Your ability to hunt, your knowledge of hunting and last but the most important, your location. Buy whatever you want but black is probably one of the best camo's out there.
Old 12-03-2012, 05:24 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by Colorado Luckydog
Which ever camo you pick, it won't affect your hunting, AT ALL! Your ability to hunt, your knowledge of hunting and last but the most important, your location. Buy whatever you want but black is probably one of the best camo's out there.
Yea that is what I figured...black is tempting, just seems a bit boring, but its between black and APG