Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

T/C Encore barrel

Old 01-15-2012, 10:31 PM
Spike

Default T/C Encore barrel

Match Grade Machine, Encore 280 AI, 20 inches, Tight neck (.313), 1-9 Twist, Stainless,

Shilen select match Grade(These stainless steel masterpieces of machining and hand lapping are intended for the competition shooter-- or even the hunter-- who wants the ultimate in accuracy and quality. These are our highest grade barrel and, of course, the most costly. What makes them so good that benchrest shooters, such as Tony Boyer, crave them? Consider this: To meet Select Match Grade criteria, the groove diameter must air gauge within .0003" of our standard diameter. Moreover, the uniformity of the bore cannot vary more than .0001" for the entire length of the barrel. These barrels are also completely stress relieved, and the bore is polished to a gleaming surface finish by our most experienced lappers.)

Step Bull 1.230 Barrel has a hanger bar installed and will come with the fore grip (wood) that has been fully inlet for the barrel.

Barrel was broken in using Shilens instructions, and was fully load developed using the ladder method. This barrel, on my action, with my load shoots better then 1/2 MOA.

Load was developed with Barnes TTSX 140 grain bullets, Nosler brass, and is flat out devastating on game.

I have 86 rounds thru the barrel, the bore is flawless. Looking for $550 shipped. I will include the load data with sale.

Old 01-24-2012, 02:08 PM
Spike

Wow, I thought this would have sold. Any offers?