Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

Miroku Charles Daly Venture Grade O/U 20 Gauge (SS-SK Choke)

Old 12-22-2011, 07:22 PM
Spike

Default Miroku Charles Daly Venture Grade O/U 20 Gauge (SS-SK Choke)

Hey guys,

I have for sale a Miroku Charles Daly Venture Grade Over Under 20 gauge. Cabela’s originally believed this to be a Superior Grade II, but after getting some help from some knowledgeable sources, I believe this to be an early make of the Venture Grade Miroku. I believe this is an early model since it is marked with the "Model 700" by the trigger.

Both barrels are marked "SS" which is the marking for Skeet chokes. Barrel length is 26 in.

The gun is in 95-98% condition according to the Gun Library @ Cabela's. I'll post some pics here that show its beauty and I also have zoomed in on some of the wear that is visible.

I am asking for $550. I have had this gun blue booked at $600+

I am also willing to hear offers of trades. I am currently looking for a Remington Model 870 Wingmaster Super Magnum. These are hard to find so any info on those would be nice to hear as well.

Gun Weighs about 7-8 lbs. I am located in Olympia, Washington but am willing to ship or meet.

Let me know if you're interested.

Josh

Early "Model 700" Marking:

Here is some wear on the metal and a slight ding to the wood: