Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

need help with lone eagle bad !!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-04-2011, 04:48 PM
Spike

Default need help with lone eagle bad !!!!!!!!!!

Need help with my lone eagle it is locked in the open position and I cannot get it shut. Went shooting today and it stopped ejecting so I checked the screws and tighten a few now it is locked open I have no idea what I have done please help. Thanks
Old 04-04-2011, 10:31 PM
Spike

Holy cow I fixed it, the screw I tighten was a set screw and there was a screw under it that I had to back out just a hair and put the set screw back. It was driving me nuts not knowing how these things are put together. Just ordered a manual off of gun broker hope it tells me a little more about the working of this gun. If anyone has any detailed instructions on dis assembly I sure would like to here them. Thanks Dan