Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

bushmaster jamming

Old 03-14-2011, 01:08 PM
Fork Horn

Very common issue with 30 round bushy mags and wolf.

Wolf sucks IMO and so does the mil spec mag. I only use H&K steel mags, and it will digest anything.

Try some M193 ammo and I bet it will work fine.
Old 03-20-2011, 04:41 PM
Spike

I think I am just saying what everyone else is saying; but my two cents is to break down the weapon and clean using Browning Oil or Remington Oil (both available at Walmart). The bolt especially should have a light film of oil on it when you are done. Replace the crappy Wolf ammo with some Winchester white box, which you can also get down at the Wally World. There is a tool for cleaning where the bolt meets the barrel, but a toothbrush is fine and much cheaper. For the barrel, just get a boresnake. I swear those things are the best invention ever, and are also available at Wally World. If you get any more jams, replace the magazine.

Which Bushmaster did you get? This is mine: