Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

Browning A-bolt Medallion---

Old 03-04-2011, 05:31 PM
Fork Horn

Default Browning A-bolt Medallion---

We are moving and I'll not be needing a long range varmint rifle so I need to find this one a new home--A Browning A-bolt Medallion in .204 Ruger, rose wood fore end and pistol grip cap, reciever and floor plate are engraved, sling swivels and recoil pad. It is topped with a Bushnell Trophy in 3-9x40mm with the graduated reticle for yardage. Scope is brand new, gun has had four boxes thru it and is presently sighted dead on at 100. I have the box and all the paperwork for both the gun and the scope--Gun was $900 and I paid $300 for the scope--I'd like to get $700, plus shipping, my FFL to yours. I'll also ship the two boxes of factory Hornadays I have left--Gun is in factory new condition--
Attached Thumbnails Browning A-bolt Medallion----img_2075.jpg   Browning A-bolt Medallion----img_2076.jpg   Browning A-bolt Medallion----img_2074.jpg  
Old 03-04-2011, 06:38 PM
Fork Horn

I forgot to mention that two .204 "bore snakes" and a complete cleaning rod set comes with it--What we are talking about here is a total and complete coyote elimination kit, no assembly required--don't have to aim for the chest or shoulder, this one will hit them in the head, and look like a million bucks while it does it. It's a looker and a shooter--oh, one last comment, Browning doesn't offer the .204 in the A-bolt any longer so when it's gone, it's gone---------
Old 03-09-2011, 01:26 PM
Fork Horn

WOW! That is a real looker and a very good price too. I bet it won't last long.
Old 03-09-2011, 06:04 PM
Fork Horn

Your right, it didn't last long--gun has been sold--thanks guys !