Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

good buy???/remington

Old 03-04-2011, 04:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default good buy???/remington

just bought this. Older model. Mounted with an older Nikon Monarch 3-9*40

I'm happy. cant wait for it to get here

Home : Top > Firearms (Modern) > Rifles > Bolt Action Sell your item here
Remington 700 Mountain Rifle 270 win.

Auction # 217844941
Congratulations hillbillyhunter1, you are the Winner of Item 217844941
This item has been Sold!

Click to view

Current Bid $525.00 No Reserve! Started at $525.00Quantity 1 # of bids 1 Bid History Time left Auction has Ended
15 minute rule Location BUTLER, GA 31006 Start 2/25/2011 12:14:40 PM ET (This is a 7 day auction) Ends On or After 3/4/2011 12:17:35 PM ET (Official Auction Time) Seller Barrow Guns A+(264) View the feedback of this seller | View seller's other auctions | Ask seller a question Winning Bidder hillbillyhunter1 A+(2) Remove this listing from your watch list Mail this listing to a friend Add this listing to my calendar Share |

Payment Methods See Item Description Sales Tax Seller does not collect sales tax Shipping Buyer pays actual shipping costs for the following option(s): Overnight, 2 Day, 3 Day, Ground
No international shipments.
See Item Description.
Inspection Period / Return Policy Unspecified Item Condition Used Requires FFL? Yes Seller Tools Use our Tools for Sellers page to modify this listing, add to the description, close this auction, relist this item, submit feedback, and otherwise manage your listings.
Useful links: End this Auction | Problem with a Buyer? | Non Paying Bidder Report | View the Winning Bidder's name and address Winning Bidder Tools View the Seller's name and address | Problem with the Seller? The seller of this item assumes all responsibility for this listing. You must contact the seller to resolve any questions or concerns before placing a bid. Payment must be made using U.S. dollars ($) unless otherwise stated in the listing. Firearms may only be shipped to a licensed dealer (FFL Holder). Some listed items may not be legal in every state. Click here for details on how to complete your purchase within the law.

Bidding is closed for this item.
This page is only available for a limited time. Please print or save a copy for your records.
Seller:Barrow GunsBuyer - Click here to leave feedback on seller Buyer:hillbillyhunter1Quantity: 1
Instructions for the seller and winning bidder:
  1. Contact each other. We have already sent the buyer and the seller an email message containing the other party's contact information. If you have not received your email, you can click on the other party's user name above to send a message. Our User Agreement requires that you contact each other within five (5) calendar days to make payment and shipping arrangements.
  2. Once the transaction has been completed (i.e., payment has been made and the item received by the buyer) you can leave feedback on the other party.
    Buyer - click here to leave feedback on seller
The Seller should contact each winning bidder (the Buyer) with information on the total cost of the purchase including shipping and sales tax if applicable. The Seller should tell the Buyer where to send payment and what payment methods are acceptable. The Buyer must send payment directly to the Seller. If the item is a modern firearm, the Buyer (or the Buyer's firearms transfer dealer) must send a signed FFL copy to the Seller. The Buyer should provide the FFL information to the Seller within fourteen (14) calendar days. Failure to provide proper FFL information in time may result in the Buyer receiving negative feedback and/or a Non-Paying Bidder warning, either of which can lead to suspension, and the Buyer will lose their rights as the winning bidder. Once payment is received the seller will ship the item to the buyer, or to the Buyer's transfer dealer (FFL) in the case of modern firearms. This auction is a binding contract between the Seller and the Buyer(s).
If the Seller is unable to contact a Buyer within five (5) calendar days of the end of the auction, the Buyer forfeits his/her rights as a winning bidder. A Buyer who fails to complete a transaction may receive negative feedback and/or a Non-Paying Bidder warning, either of which can lead to suspension from GunBroker.com.

Description for Item # 217844941
Remington 700 Mountion Rifle 270 win.
Used Good Condition Good Bore has small halding mars on wood
Has a 22" Bbl. with 3-9 X 40 Nikon Scope, leupold mounts , and Rings
Must be Shipped to a Licensed FFL Dealer.
Will accpet Credit Card, Money Order, or Certified Check.
Buyer will pay actual shipping cost (shipping + insurance).
If buyer picks up gun in our store, tax will be charged (7%).

Pictures for Item # 217844941 1:2:3:4:5:6:7:8:9:10:
Old 03-04-2011, 06:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Appears to be in nice shape, scope stock and blueing match up nice. Id v bought it(in 243) for that price but unfortunately you have to add 50-100$ for shipping/transfer.
Old 03-04-2011, 07:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice!!
Old 03-04-2011, 07:44 PM
Fork Horn

Excellent rifle and excellent scope. Good buy!!
Old 03-05-2011, 04:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by DeerandbearhoG
Appears to be in nice shape, scope stock and blueing match up nice. Id v bought it(in 243) for that price but unfortunately you have to add 50-100$ for shipping/transfer.
ya know, it's being shipped for $14.00 and I found a local transfer dealer (thru the gunbroker site) that will do the deal for $10.00......so all in all $549.00.

I've been looking for one for a while....and this one having a decent (perhaps really decent) scope, rings and mounts, and the sling swivels included was enough to cause me to pull the trigger......even with no extras at all they regularly sell for $500.00 plus on there.

I was thinking that maybe I should just save my money as a really don NEED another rifle, but what the heck....its not always about need....lol......and I could always get rid of it If I need to without losing much (if any).

I might re-finish it in a much darker color this summer and make it a little project
Old 03-05-2011, 05:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by hillbillyhunter1
ya know, it's being shipped for $14.00 and I found a local transfer dealer (thru the gunbroker site) that will do the deal for $10.00......so all in all $549.00.
wow thats a great deal. Must be nice not to live in NU yawk , I cant get anyone to spit on my rifle for 10$ around here, cheapest is 50$.
Old 03-05-2011, 05:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

.... Good deal. Especially with all the shipping and transfer will cost you. I just bought a 700 BDL in .270 Win. yesterday, no scope or mounts. Bought it for the action and bottom metal. Planning another build. Ever notice the SA guns are much harder to find? Guess why.....
Old 03-06-2011, 08:00 AM
Fork Horn

nice rifle and scope, they are shooters and you can carry them all day, congrats
Old 03-06-2011, 10:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Great rifle, great round, real nice condition, good price ... nice classic rifle in a classic stock config and the checkering still looks sharp and crisp. Looks like it was treated well by it's owner(s).
Old 03-06-2011, 10:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congratulations on a great looking Rifle,is it a Bolt-action?All the pictures won't download for me so I'm asssuming its a Bolt-action model?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.