Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

good by Remington

Old 03-07-2011, 09:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Colorado Luckydog
Companies settle out of court all the time. It's cheaper for them to do that than to fight it. Right or wrong the companies save more money to just settle. Surely you know that. I can't be the first person in the world to tell you that. That's why all of these fake lawsuits are handled like they are. It's cheaper for companies to just pay the liars and cheats off than to go to court and that's why they sue them. You should google "lawsuit abuse", and read about it. It will amaze you.
Yep got it here. Your a hipoctate.
Old 03-07-2011, 10:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Jeff Ovington
Yep got it here. Your a hipoctate.
If I'm a hipoctate, could you explain yourself? Is that something I need to go to the doctor for? What the heck are you trying to say?
Old 03-07-2011, 11:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

If I'm a hipoctate, could you explain yourself? Is that something I need to go to the doctor for? What the heck are you trying to say?
You have no problem with Rem Settling.
With setteling comes responsiblity of actions taken or did.
How much resposibility? I don't know, but at least some. Sure the kid didn't deserve to die, and the mom did everything wrong that could have gone wrong. But with Rem settling this case they took responsibilty as well.Remington should never have done it, but they did.And your all for it..But at the same time want you want Remington to have no reponsibilty at all, for any of it, for a court case they settled on.Take my advice, take over the Rem Management hire qualified personal, fire the lawyers and
get these cases overturned.And I agree this terrible rumer hurts gun owners. So
when you get to head office, first on the agenda ..Is to make Remington stop Settling Court Cases.It works both sides you see..Some form of guilt comes with settling.
Cause your right it does hurt all gun owners. Put the blame squarly on the guilty party
whomever it may be..

Last edited by Jeff Ovington; 03-07-2011 at 04:14 PM.
Old 03-07-2011, 06:31 PM
Fork Horn

To: Remington Vendors, Customers and Industry Partners

Date: October 21, 2010

Re: CNBC "Documentary"

In response to last night's inaccurate CNBC program we launched www.Remington700.tv.

"CNBC ignored facts and information provided by Remington and instead relied on allegations, misleading anecdotes, and false claims. Over 5 million Model 700s have been safely and reliably used by millions of shooters, military personnel and law enforcement officers for almost fifty years"
Old 03-07-2011, 06:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Jeff Ovington
You have no problem with Rem Settling.
With setteling comes responsiblity of actions taken or did.
How much resposibility? I don't know, but at least some. Sure the kid didn't deserve to die, and the mom did everything wrong that could have gone wrong. But with Rem settling this case they took responsibilty as well.Remington should never have done it, but they did.And your all for it..But at the same time want you want Remington to have no reponsibilty at all, for any of it, for a court case they settled on.Take my advice, take over the Rem Management hire qualified personal, fire the lawyers and
get these cases overturned.And I agree this terrible rumer hurts gun owners. So
when you get to head office, first on the agenda ..Is to make Remington stop Settling Court Cases.It works both sides you see..Some form of guilt comes with settling.
Cause your right it does hurt all gun owners. Put the blame squarly on the guilty party
whomever it may be..
Damn, you really dont understand how lawsuits work, do you? Im no lawyer myself, but even I realize that the way it works is, the ambulance chaser attorney, displays photos of a dead kid shot with a rem700, in front of a jury of people who know nothing about how firearms operate, and they award the plaintiff with waaaaaaaaaaay more $$$ than they would have gotten, if they settled out of court, get it? I has nothing to do with guilt. I explained that before, guess you missed it.
Old 03-07-2011, 07:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm amazed this thread is now at 18 pages.
Old 03-07-2011, 07:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nothing else in this threads matters until, John tells me what the heck a "hipoctate" is! If I'm a stinking "hipoctate" I need to know what one is. LMFAO!!!
Old 03-07-2011, 09:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by VAhuntr
I'm amazed this thread is now at 18 pages.
So am I.. Oh well helps the thread count..LOL
I just remembered, 5 of us once did a debate in Grade 12 English about the
Earth being flat.. LOL Wouldn't say we won but we didn't lose by any means we where convincing the rest of the class something else.The class bell had to end that one. So there was no adjurnment and deciding victor.
A debate that shoulda ended in a matter of a few minutes with an overwhelling convincing victory for the other team took all class and the classroom bell had to end it.The Teacher gave my group an 100%. I love this stuff just love it.

Last edited by Jeff Ovington; 03-08-2011 at 02:59 AM.
Old 03-07-2011, 10:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by DeerandbearhoG
Damn, you really dont understand how lawsuits work, do you? Im no lawyer myself, but even I realize that the way it works is, the ambulance chaser attorney, displays photos of a dead kid shot with a rem700, in front of a jury of people who know nothing about how firearms operate, and they award the plaintiff with waaaaaaaaaaay more $$$ than they would have gotten, if they settled out of court, get it? I has nothing to do with guilt. I explained that before, guess you missed it.
Nope didn't miss it, Just didn't bother replying, only so much time for this place. Money to be made and Family resposibilties. Take priority over this Forum and alot of replies. I understand how lawsuits work. I don't agree with Companies decisions on how to act on them. But when you act, you get some type of reaction back. I just a different perseption on the outcome of a settlement than you do and you haven't changed my mind yet.Cause I am right.I will stand behind it..Cause you don't settle if your innocent.I don't care how much money you save. I uderstand court. Understand evidence showed how jury selection works.But unless evidence was there to suggest otherwise Remington ( If they are as innocent as the claim to be) should see it
to the end and get a proven record.But they settled, and it opened the door for somebody else, and somebody else. And these little settlements have gotten to the point where people are questioning the Remington..
If you want, Settle, encourage it, explain it more of you want I don't care. LOL The fact remains Remington cannot get this CNBC program off the air.
And we are on 18 pages now on Huntingnet. LOL
And they are probably spending millions more settling
Probably millions more advertising how safe they are.
Probably millions trying to get these Broadcasts off the air.
And I'm just a gunowners wanting to purchase a gun looking at it all
and thinking geez. Maybe there is a likely possibiltity that Remington
did let a few of these trigger issue rifles pass inspection and get shipped out .Not all but a few of these guns go .. Cause if CNBC and CBS
have and are airing these programs continuously and havn't been stopped in the court of law and havn't been stopped yet.Something is not right.
Makes me wonder, geez is this money a consumer spends on a Rem rifle going back into everything needed to make a quality rifle?
Or is most of this money going back into setteling this lawsuits and defending their reputation.
I have no sympathy for Remington at the moment. As far as I'm concerned
they brought this on themselves.

Last edited by Jeff Ovington; 03-08-2011 at 01:49 AM.
Old 03-07-2011, 10:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nothing else in this threads matters until, John tells me what the heck a "hipoctate" is! If I'm a stinking "hipoctate" I need to know what one is. LMFAO!!!
HaHa you got me laughing as well. Cool thanks needed that..
Have no clue what that is..LOL..I even tried looking that spelling up.
Nothing I could find in English dictionary.
Ah I don't know what to say there Dude..
Good Call..
Thats funny though..Made my night. LOL
Until morning..
My names not John..LOL
But reguardless I'm not finished by ny means..
Hope your not either.

Last edited by Jeff Ovington; 03-08-2011 at 03:05 AM.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.