Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

Shooting Sticks for Sale

Old 01-15-2011, 06:09 PM
Fork Horn

Default Shooting Sticks for Sale

Since the site blew up I'm not sure what happened to this post. I have two extra sets of shooting sticks for sale. $25 including shiiping to lower 48.

They are made from solid fiberglass rod, 100% water proof and will not warp or swell if they get wet. I make them tall so most people can use them sitting on a stump, log or hunting stool but they can be adjusted for height by either spreading out the legs further or sliding down the Pivot Rings to a lower point. I’ve seen many sticks on the market but none that will allow for shooting while seated on a stool, bucket or similar seat. These will.

The Sticks are coated with a non-marring Camouflage tape and the top 5 - 6” are “Rubberized” to prevent marring of your gun’s finish. The Bottom are pointed and rubberized to both sit on the ground or other surface and remain quiet.

Overall length is 48”. Diameter is 3/8”. One of the pivot rings can be slid down the rods to keep closed and quiet for carry. I also will include 2 extra sets of the pivot rings for many years of good service. The Pivot Point is adjustable by sliding the rings up and down by design so you have a wider height and width range of the sticks. If you want it to sit lower and wide, keep the pivot rings high. If you want the sticks “Feet” to be closer together but still need a shorter height, simply slide the pivot rings down to the required level. The camo tape will not scratch your gun.

For carry simply slide one of the pivot rings down and tuck them into your belt. Guns I know it works well with: .22lr match rifle, .17 HMR w/heavy BBL, AR15 with Bull BBL Upper, Slug Gun, Rem 700 in 30.06 scoped. That’s enough variety for me to say you can use with everything above a sling shot.

It won't let me upload the pics. Before the big crash it would. PM me and I'll send you pics. Contact me with any questions and good shooting!
Old 01-24-2011, 05:30 AM
Spike

Default Shooting sticks

I may be interested in the shooting sticks could you send pictures?
[email protected]
thanks
Old 01-24-2011, 09:28 AM
Super Moderator

Moved to Classified Forums, Off Topic, and belongs in the Classifieds.